(1) For 15-Week Courses: miss 1 lesson without a good reason = “minus 10 points” from your final score;
For 8-Week Courses: miss 1 lesson without a good reason = “minus 15 points” from your final score;
(2) For 15-Week Courses: miss 5 lessons without a good reason = fail the Course;
For 8-Week Courses: miss 3 lessons without a good reason = fail the Course;
(3) If your poor health or extraordinary event prevented you from attending the class, please get in touch with your teacher and be ready to provide an evidence. *Students are responsible for any work they miss due to an absence. Late assignments will be accepted with a penalty of 50% unless the instructor otherwise accepts the reason for the lateness.
(4) Be prepared for class. Have your homework finished before coming to class. Homework will be checked and stamped in each class.
(5) To avoid unnecessary distraction, students are not allowed to use smartphones, tablets and PCs during class hours for checking mail or browsing social media, except some class activities when the use of such devices is permitted.
(6) Late visits are not allowed.