If you have any urgent questions or issues, please contact me by email or visit my office.
Office Hours: By Appointment.
Please, do not use this contact form for informing me about your absence due to poor health or other matters that I cannot control.
You can and should use this email to let me know when you are experiencing a difficulty with this course, feeling depressed or stressed, need advice on improving your academic performance in our class, have a trouble with your classmates and so forth. I will deal with these issues promptly.
Before sending an email, please check the following:
- Use your full name in Romaji (for example: Taro Aso);
- Tell me about the course you are taking (for example: English Reading Skills I);
- Tell me about the day of week and period (for example: Monday – Period 6);
- Explain your urgent issue in a concise and meaningful manner;
- Due to a huge number of incoming emails and other commitments, it may take me up to 24 hours to check and reply to your email. When you need urgent help, please contact CEGLOC Office immediately.